Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

What's Next?

I rarely ask that question, unless it's vitally important to the future of a person, place or thing.

Truth is, I'd like to very much expand on the nature of what keeps me presenting Bohemia After Dark as it currently is. Appreciation; for the music and reactions from those who have heard the show (or remember it from its incarnation at WKZE). I don't get very many comments or emails from listeners, but when I do, they're often positive.

I'd also like to figure out how to broaden the horizons a bit. A few additions are in the works (that includes you, Facebook Nation). But for now, be assured that another edition of the show is on the way. I'd like to thank you for being such a kind and understanding audience. The muse can ebb and flow week to week, but the deal remains the same: Music. Humor. Words.

Please remember to lend your support to RobinHoodRadio.com. They truly are a fantastic group and I wouldn't be doing this without them. Honest.

In the meantime, enjoy this diversion from the hilarious Mike Phirman

0 comments: