Pages

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

So people are listening...

I couldn't help it. Since reigniting this old flame, I was curious as to where and how some of you were listening in. I'm assuming many of you are hearing the show over the weekend, or have subscribed to robinhoodradio's podcast feed. It's there where you can find not just this program, but Keith Munro's wonderful 'Nothin But the Blues, plus astrologer Jill Goodman's Daily Planets with co-host Sally Spillane, Aquarian Nation Radio and RadioOpticon with Jeremy Sterritt.

I'm sure more will come down the feed in the coming months, but I just wanted to take a moment thank those who have subscribed on this end. It's a small number, but growing steadily. In the meantime, work on number 12 is underway and will be heard over the weekend.

E-mails are welcome. Thanks for listening.

bohemiaafterdark@gmail.com

0 comments: