Pages

Monday, April 02, 2007

A billion apologies...

for the delay.

Those who have enjoyed listening to Bohemia After Dark appreciate the effort. For that I thank you. But when life gets in the way, delaying efforts to get new programs out the door, I understand the frustration this also causes. Many listeners just give up and move on to other programs. A few of you have stuck it out and caught past efforts on Robin Hood Radio. But at a critical point in the year for me, I have a decision to make.

It's getting tougher and tougher for me to set aside the necessary couple of hours to bash out a weekly show, upload it and satisfy my partnership. Marshall Miles, who runs Robin Hood Radio and CATV 6 in Canaan, is a fantastic guy and very patient as well. I don't want to let him down.

For now, expect a new program this weekend. Thanks for your patience.

0 comments: